After SpiceJet, IndiGo has come up with new offer and discounts on flight ticket bookings. Just ahead of Republic Day, low-cost air carrier IndiGo is offering all inclusive fares starting from Rs 797 for flight bookings made through all channels during the Offer Period for the Travel Period. The offer starts January 22 and ends on January 25. The Travel Period is from January 22, 2018 to April 15, 2018. Indigo website says the offer is available on limited seats on selected sectors and flights. If applicable seats are sold out, regular fares will appear, it adds further. “Fares in this Offer are non-refundable upon cancellation by customer. On cancellation, only statutory taxes will be refunded,” the website says.
Terms and conditions:
- Change in itinerary can be made by paying the applicable change fee and fare difference.
- The Offer is not valid on IndiGo’s group bookings.
- This offer is valid for bookings made 8 days prior to travel.
- All IndiGo flight bookings made under this Offer are subject to IndiGo’s conditions of carriage available at www.goindigo.in.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or promotion. It is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and is subject to force majeure conditions. The Offer may be modified or terminated, at any time by IndiGo, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
- By making IndiGo flight bookings during the Promotion Period, customer: (i) unconditionally and irrevocable agrees to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers and employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the customer, in future.
- The Offer will be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of the Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Delhi.
Yesterday, SpiceJet came out with a sale offer named ‘Great Republic Day sale’ that offers all-inclusive fares on select domestic flights starting at Rs 769 and international fares starting Rs 2,469 all-inclusive, the airline said in a statement on its website. The sale period is from 22 to 25 January 2018 and the travel period is until 12 December 2018.